Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2012? What About the Time Before 1939 through 1945?

I find it very interesting the hysteria in some social, media, religious, as well as other circles about the 2012 Doomsday Theories. Granted there are things that are very interesting pointing to that timeframe, but will the world end?.....I will be shocked if so, and no it won’t. Y2K was another scare, a huge one for me personally, that deserves it own posting. But I digress, I would have thought that the time before WWII and until the end of it in 1945 would have been the scariest time for any spiritualist/religious person at the time bigger than anything else. Can you image what that would have felt like going through that? Even non-Christians at that time saw an Antichrist in Adolph Hitler, and rightfully so, he was a devil by definition.
I wonder what the world would have been like if the communication channels we have now they had then? Could you have imagined the Facebook and Twitter posting would have looked like, or the Blogs…..WOW! Of course, I am through illusion entering this scenario but I am not saying I wonder what it would have been like with our technology all the way around. Think of it as just everyone had a cell phone with all the communication we do now on cell phones, but in all other aspects the world would be exactly the same. Do you think the outcome would be different?
I certainly do…I wonder how that would have played out…Do you think it would have ended up about the same…I do not. I think everything would be different very different. I might just tell you but you would have to askJ


3 comments:

  1. I've had a nagging devil in my ear if you will for quite sometime around spirituality. I was raised Catholic and look up to my late grandfather greatly (literally and figuratively) for the aura he possessed that I find in few people. My first recollections of questioning the church involved thoughts such as "they made all this up for people to stay in line." Even though we quit attending church I still believed in God until sometime around when I was taking some philosophy and conversations with my affluent Aunt and Uncle in Seattle. Then I began believing God was created by man in order to put him at ease and feel safer or something to live for or feel good about. Now I think heaven and hell is within all of us and I think these have be taken severely out of context as you pointed out earlier. I think heaven could be described as the very organic feeling we get when we experience true joy when we shed our human ego and can experience our souls will. If you want to know some ways I've been taught to experience the soul's will I will have to post in another comment. I am still looking for more ways to do this. Speaking of the soul I recently came across a cool notion that intrigued me. Instead of souls being within rather they project us. As quantum physics has proved our world isn't what we seem to perceive. For example time being a purely human perception and everything we think is solid is by no means such (atoms). On the other hand Hell and sin would be our ego or inorganic very conscious circumstantial will we try to impose for temporary comfort or "good feelings". Anyway I'm beginning to ramble without substance so I will try to put out two more comments I would love feedback on. God is the soul and the soul is everywhere and nowhere at the same time. So our souls are not individual but very connected to all things therefore they have the knowledge of the universe. By the way the word universe literally means one verse or one song not a shit load of individual galaxies. This would explain how God or the soul is omnipresent, omniscient. Anyway I would love to talk more on this because I don't have a whole lot of intrigued open minded friends. Obviously these are my opinions that as of now resonate with me and will more than likely change in the near future. My grandpa was very religious but I don't think this gave him the joyous aura he had but rather a means to shed his ego. thanks for reading

    Also I think to get in touch with our spirituality conscious thought must be abandonded. Something like when meditation is called mindfulness rather when practiced its better described as mindlessness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unreal I just wrote for 45 minutes and it all got lost. Said it was too big. God must have not liked what I said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, my first responder and proven reader Jon,
    I thank you for taking the time to read and responded, that I appreciate.

    Let me do a little background, in quick summary, on myself. Spirit filled at age 5, with the gift of tongues. I was raised as a charismatic Christian. Then I migrated to becoming a Messianic Jew and then finally said, after so much education and logical thinking, that it had to be applied to Religion, because logic has to exist at all times with definition, and the puzzle figured out any one way that is impossible, the puzzle being real Truth.
    I have had close supernatural encounters and have had prophetic dreams, but also my path of spiritualism was not guided by my will, but by my mother’s wanting. Once I accidently, sort of, broke the cycle of me following her beliefs everything changed, and anything was possible.
    I believe in many paths to God, unlike so many “believers” today, which is what makes mad me the first Logical Spiritualist (unless someone else wants to claim it a Logical Spiritualist too, then I was “just the first”). I hope you broke a cherry picker…Religion and Logic exist side by side it just requires you to look deeper within and around.
    Your comments will always be welcome here Jon…

    ReplyDelete