Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Logical Spiritualist Manifesto: The Beginning

It is easy to become a Logical Spiritualist, that is if you want it to be. You can be a patron of any other religion at the same time, however, you must apply Logic to your practicing. I will soon begin writing the The Logical Spiritualist Manifesto and would like others input to add to my thoughts and principles.Unfortunately I am a procrastinator so it will probably be 2012 before I get it published. I do want to do it though, because I think it will change so many lives.

2 comments:

  1. You can post and can share any ideas you like, and you do not have to post using your name. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it is a one man show, maybe that is the way it should be. Maybe that is how it is destined to be done.

    ReplyDelete