Sunday, January 2, 2011

Grew Up in a Very Religious Home?

I grew up in a very religious home and I think I was 5 when I was "Spirit-Filled". I have went through a lot of different Christian Stances as well as most recently Messianic Judaism before the "Wake-Up" I had. This "Wake-Up" was something in my subconscious brewing since shortly after was is typically know as the "Age or Reasoning" in a lot of Christian Sects. The "Wake-Up" was realizing that I am an intelligent and Logical person and I am entitled to have my own religious beliefs. That I do not have to have anyone's approval, but my own. I am responsible for my actions and all large complex religions have made some pretty huge mistakes, so mine should be minor.

Back to the "Wake-Up", now I seem lost when I before had footing so now I have to find my footing and know my own truth. Now the even harder part begins. So let the journey begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment