Sunday, January 22, 2012

Forgotten Knowledge that Remains So and Always Will… Knowingly...


Hello Readers and welcome back! I actually half finish another post last night but after thinking about it I was not going to continue it. I have to finish it within the same session or it just turns into crap... so here we go, brand new topic and hopefully a better piece the the previous would have been... Enjoy!

Most that will be reading this know that there has been shows on various cable networks that highlight a “forgotten knowledge”. Knowledge that the Egyptians, for example, had but the knowledge seemed to disappear until we exited the Dark Age. That is the majority of time civilization has existed... That is crazy when you think about it in such terms... We still do not know how The Pyramids were built for sure. That example highlights exactly what I am talking about. The theories of how they were built goes from just a mass of people to aliens being involved in such manner... The sad thing is you really cannot rule anything out because we do not know how they were built given the age. Could it have been done by the blunt force with huge amounts of manpower?... Maybe, wow... Nonetheless they were still ahead of their times by thousands of years... Then all civilizations go to hell for thousands of years... what gives?... I think we did lose something and it definitely was knowledge... but will we ever find it again... maybe?... but even if we do I doubt we will know it. Making it truly forgotten knowledge...
Maybe we were visited by something “other worldly”, but I doubt they are from another planet though. I think it would have been like a dimensional divide of the samsara. The definition of dimension here including a “different” plane... a higher or maybe lower than our own. Weird view huh? You have something better? If so by all means let me know... Until we have solid proof of some type all theories remain just that... theories... So known should be dismissed, only pondered I suppose...
I do know one thing, I want to see one! I have met several people who have said they have seen then once or even many times, but all of their “word” is subject to scrutiny due to other “inconsistencies”. But really I want to see a freaking UFO up close and personal... I really want to just to be able to make a better guess, if nothing else, of what they really are, and to at least be able to prove they are not “visitors” from afar. What I am really getting at is that I think this is a piece of the forgotten knowledge. Given some of the hieroglyphics in Egypt I think they knew more than we did about whatever they are. I know that is p in the air but I also know we have proof of some type of phenomenon up in the air too...
So of the forgotten knowledge is the complete picture of where we (human beings) came from. We have never found a true missing link and that opens even more speculation from where we came from too. However, that is an entire different topic that is huge and for this post should just be a footnote...
One thing that annoys me to no end is the people that think they know, or have found, the forgotten truth... because it is completely illogical and more often than not idiotic... Aliens did not drop us off, sorry it did not happen. The Anunnaku were what the ancient Sumerian saw as gods, they were not aliens. What were they I do not know but they were not aliens from a very distant planet... There are know reptilian super-races that rule the world and all the money on the planet either. AND FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY THE ILLUMINATI IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS!!! It was a secret fraternity that has been gone since 1800 at the latest... However, there is something that should raise an eyebrow and that is the closest thing you will ever have to an modern Illuminati. That being 3 different entities. 1st the Trilateral Commission, 2nd the Bilderberg Group, 3rd the Council on Foreign Relations. The combination of these 3 groups have really guided most of the world since the 80s, and even earlier. Even I believe this because there has been proof, the surge in gas prices is just one example. Look the 3 up and use your best judgment of what you read but these 3 groups make me very nervous as an citizen of any country as they seem to have a world wide reach. The combination of power and influence these 3 groups reach far and is scary but their is no one world order being brought forth any time soon. I am not ruling that possibility (one world order/government) from happening I just only see it in a somewhat peaceful in the end that does not bring forth what the Book of Revelation. In my view, when Christianity spread to become the largest it was fulfilled (I mean no disrespect, just my view). The horror the Saint John spoke of was what came with Nero and corrupt Popes and what wars were to come (WW I, WW II, etc.) in the future [where Armageddon was supposed to take place there has been more bloodshed there than anywhere else on the planet to date] and the Bible is the most published and read book in the world and has been for over 1000+ year. What the Saint saw has already come to pass and still is but past the point where most, if not all, Christian think we are. Again just my opinion and respect yours.
So... at the end of the day will the forgotten knowledge always remain unknown? Yes, but we will find out more answers to great questions that may make up what the forgotten knowledge was, with us not even knowing it. One day we will know it all... and  think that will be the most beautiful day for all of humanity and science... However, we can always wish to be fully “Enlightened” (not necessarily from a Buddhist perspective either, at least directly). 
Hoping that the forgotten knowledge will be remembered since 1981.
-automachi
The Logical Spiritualist
Keeping the mind winding virally since the beginning of 2010...

No comments:

Post a Comment