Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Spark Part 2... Ending in Poetry

Hello Readers and welcome back! I hope the new year is going well for ll and that everyone is keeping their resolutions... ;-) Just make them resolutions, because in my experience those work better than New Years resolutions. You have to be motivated no matter what right? Enjoy!
This is actually the first time I have written a Part 2  to any of my former Blog posts for any reason, however, The Spark seems to have changed that... I want to point out that all of us... all human beings... have The Spark. It is only rare that it gets ignited and is their t shine ever so bright to those around them and possibly the world. How does it get ignited? I have pondered this question and come up with one underlying trait. Motivation to do what they see as right and do everything they can to make everything “right”... Agreed? Now I know most are thing yeah, thank Captain Obvious but you have to keep breaking it down. 
Where does this motivation come from? There are numerous correct answers to this question. It various by those who answer it. What did MLK Jr.’s motivation come from? Equal rights for African-Americans, so motivated that he was willing to die to get progress, which unfortunately he did, however, that is the degree of motivation you need to ignite The Spark... We can look at the opposite spectrum to the savior of billions proclaim by his believers, Jesus... Some would argue that it was divine and it may be, but wither way it was a form of motivation. He was motivated to die on the cross for your sins... His beliefs drove him to do so... and Christianity has done a lot of good, but also bad, but regardless he did do good and there is proof of his existence... 
Whatever our cares our we need to draw the kind of motivation that these great people in history and/or spirituality had, and we will see great things happen. Meditate on that thought, it is very powerful.


Keep on your path
Regardless of any wrath
Only you will know what is truth
Nothingness with physical proof
Follow the path that is right for you
Trust that there is more than one for you
There are so many paths to Gods
None of which will hear applaud
Maybe the Atheists are the ones that are right
However my thoughts will not go down without a fight
So I go with understanding Karma and what The Buddha taught
Finding the real truth and reality I eagerly sought
My path I chose to take because it is what is right for me
The path you should take is right for thee, but not necessarily right for me...
-automachi
The Logical Spiritualist, and yes I wrote that poem... and think I still have a knack for it...
Keep thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment